I have a lot of pictures to share. Is that okay?
I don't want to overwhelm you.
Do you guys priceline? Well, we do. We got a sweet deal for Newport Beach. Who cares if it was the first day of school, right? Good thing I'm flexible!
I have people who do priceline for me. I have people who do priceline for my people. In fact, I have people who go on vacation for me. Saves me all that trouble learning shuffleboard. . .
I really like you guys. Uncle Danny can't hide his identity, everyone guessed who it was. He might want to try a pair of glasses with a mustache next time.
You're Welcome!!! Actually, I suppose we should thank Dena. She's the one who started all of it. Next time you do something amazing like that, invite me.
4 comments:
I have people who do priceline for me. I have people who do priceline for my people. In fact, I have people who go on vacation for me. Saves me all that trouble learning shuffleboard. . .
I really like you guys. Uncle Danny can't hide his identity, everyone guessed who it was. He might want to try a pair of glasses with a mustache next time.
You're Welcome!!! Actually, I suppose we should thank Dena. She's the one who started all of it. Next time you do something amazing like that, invite me.
I love you Hallie! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Chase looks all grown up :( And so much like your sister, it's crazy.
I miss you.
Post a Comment