Now, that we are through with the psycho-babble...I just wanted to share my illness/organizational excitement for the summer. At the beginning of the summer I decided I had three projects to accomplish, aside from my everyday need to organize.
Project #1 Cleaning Danny's Office area
There was not even room for one to walk on the floor of this sitting room off our bedroom. Now it is a spotless, albeit, rarely used work space
Project #2 Hallie's Project/School/Scrapbooking/Document Keeping/Toy Stuffing Armoire
I can't tell you the dramatic difference that has taken place in here. I used to guard the children whenever they opened its doors so that falling objects would not crush them.
Project#3 Picture Wall
I have been saving up these frames for years. They spent two weeks on the floor before they made it onto the wall. And, I didn't even have to make 300 holes in the wall...Danny was thankful. Thanks, Martha!
I hope that doesn't sound like bragging. I still have an entire guest room with an unbelievable amount of junk on the floor. Not to mention a school room that needs to be organized pronto!
Here is the reason behind my drive: I love a good check mark. I love a good list.
10 comments:
This post makes me so happy. You just moved yourself up a notch on the friendship ladder.
Hallie, everything looks great! I especially like the picture wall! Shay and I have not stopped talking about Martha's method of picture hanging. ;) Also, I have a question. I have been looking everywhere for those magazine storage holders and can only find metal or leather ones. Where did you get those? I love them.
Absolutely gorgeous. I have a photo wall also that I will gladly brag about. Took me three years to frame our incredible family photo.
Susannah is still in Heather's tummy in the pic. I still love it.
Congratulations!
Sweetness! I'm inspired.
I don't know, I personally think that does call for bragging rights!
Wanna come hang pictures for me?
You are so cute, and I love your picture wall!
I make lists. . . that's all I have to say about that. Explain this check mark thing to me. I'm not quite sure what that means. . . You "check off" the things on the list? Then what do you do with it? Throw it away? What a waste. I prefer to keep my lists pristine. I have a little pile where I keep my to do lists. . . it's under another pile which is written about on said to do lists. . . . that way the same item gets written over and over on the new lists. I practice my handwriting that way. I can officially write "organize school bookshelf" flawlessly. . . .
Catching up on your blog...it's fantastic. =) I like you. I miss you. Thank you for the call which I never returned. Hope to see you Tuesday....Lord-willing.
you. complete. me.
I'm impressed! Can we be friends?
Post a Comment