Awesome!! I was looking for leafy, leafy.
I think that is one of my favorite pictures of Chase yet. So sweet. Trying to prove me wrong about not having that kind of activity in the AV, huh?
Way too cute! That is my favorite photo of Chase. I wish our leaves would blow away, but they are permanently stuck on our lawn. :)
Those are such sweet pictures! What fun the big boys are having and Chase's face is just joyful! BTW, I think those leaves are in my yard now...feel free to stop by anytime and get them...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome!! I was looking for leafy, leafy.
I think that is one of my favorite pictures of Chase yet. So sweet. Trying to prove me wrong about not having that kind of activity in the AV, huh?
Way too cute! That is my favorite photo of Chase. I wish our leaves would blow away, but they are permanently stuck on our lawn. :)
Those are such sweet pictures! What fun the big boys are having and Chase's face is just joyful! BTW, I think those leaves are in my yard now...feel free to stop by anytime and get them...
Post a Comment