Monday, June 6, 2011

Four years

Does time heal all wounds?
No, I don't think so....but it sure helps!!!
I think what heals us is the HOPE of HEAVEN!

If I haven't said it enough before let me say it again....I am so thankful that Chuck was my father-in-law. He was SUPER! SO hilarious, SO loyal, SO giving....SO genius!

So....
When we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be!...When we all see Jesus we'll sing and shout the Victory!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Picture Hallie! What a blessing he was in your (and so many others) lives and the things that God continues to do in your livs as a result of such a great man that allowed God to work in his life! Love you!

CD said...

I miss him too.

Denise said...

I thought of your family yesterday and prayed for you. I'll always remember that date! I know he is still missed.

emily said...

Did you know James checks your blog, too? He just told me tonight that he read this blog post. We love you guys♥

Vicki said...

I love you guys...you were truly blessed and he left an amazing legacy in his family.

mattksgirls said...

he was one amazing man! we used to play scrabble when he was in WV. i think of him every time i see a scrabble piece.