So.... a little less then a month ago was Chase the Face's birthday party. My friend, Jason Clark, took pictures for me, 1500 pictures to be exact! Needless to say I have been sorting through them and have a little tasting for you. DISCLAIMER: What you are about to see may lead you to believe I am crazy with a capital C. Maybe you don't enjoy the "details" of a themed celebration...I do! It doesn't stress me out and I'm usually able to cut myself off when the crazy steps in!


We sang a couple of Chase's favorite songs;
You are my sunshine, The Father's Love. He loves music, and especially loves when daddy is playing guitar. He always climbs over to his legs to dance and sing along. It's my favorite! Thanks Jason for the pictures! Thanks Care for the cuppicakes! Thanks Dena for the shirt!
3 comments:
Hey, I left a comment before and it was Witty, with a capital W. Something about delicious. Anyway, love you guys and keep the theme insanity comin'.
Um.. Paige and Zeke are gonna be 4 on Saturday.. do you have any ideas for me.. THIS party looks amazing.. And... David was small... Look what God did with him... Happy Birthday Chase..
You're hired! Save 11.23 on the calender :)
Post a Comment