Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jon

I have five, soon to be six, TERRIFIC nephews and niece(s) in West Virginia. I love them all SO much and wish that I could see them more...A LOT MORE. Yesterday, I talked on the phone with this one...Jonathan. He makes me laugh. He told me that he loved reading some of my recent blog posts, and how funny I was! Who doesn't love to hear that, especially from this face?

Jon, I decided you deserved your very own blog post. I love you buddy! Thanks for talking on the phone with me yesterday! I am blessed to be your aunt. I think you are so smart, so handsome, and just basically awesome!


2 comments:

rjjsgdc said...

Thanks so much aunt Hallie i really like this post,I love you!!!!!!!

JON

CD said...

God sure did put ALOT of cute boys in your family!! What a blessin'!