Sunday, June 14, 2009

Smorgasbord

So, I haven't blogged much because I really want to be able to post my pictures much larger...but I am not quite there yet. Anyway, I got over myself and decided to post anyway. Here are a few random pictures in no particular order:


I still have some Hawaii pictures I have yet to post. I think this one says it all. I miss Maui, shaved ice, and my tan!


I took pictures for the Johnsons the other day. I have SO many I want to show you (all of you) but I need to check with them first. Brianna graduated on Saturday...it was a Tear Jerker!


I can't get enough of the Cute Case Morsels!


Oh Man!


And, the new cuteness. Another wide-eyed Beauty!

3 comments:

CD said...

Oh Lische, your goodness makes my heart dump for doy.

rjjsgdc said...

Something about that shaved ice picture wrings my heart. I want to go, I want to be there. They are wearing my feelings on their faces. I love it.

The Berthiaume's said...

comment comment comment ;) Jk
I love the pics. Chris posted more of the ones you took on facebook they are super cute! I love you and miss you a ton!