Monday, March 17, 2008

Engagement Shoot

Well, I took some pictures for an engaged couple from our church this weekend. We had a lot of fun and I got to try some things I have been wanting to experiment. Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure. I learned some new skills (pronounced "sch-eels" that's how we say it on the street) on photoshop. Thanks to my dear Emiline...you are the cream in my coffee!




6 comments:

The Berthiaume's said...

I love these! Especially the first one! The bakround is pretty sweet. I also love the chair outside! I found this really random place I want to take pictures. I am excited to go there. You must teach me more soon :)

You are awesome!

emily said...

good job, hallie! Those look great! :) emily

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job on those pictures! Is there any way you can use photoshop to make your husband look handsome?

Susan S. said...

Halie - These are terrific pictures. You are very talented!

Susie (Emily's SIL, and the favorite aunt to her very adorable children)

Missy said...

Wow, I feel like I should say something bad about them so all this praise won't go to your head! Great pics and thanks for setting up next Saturday. I'm excited!

emily said...

Sorry Blackchedda- I don't think there's any trick in Photoshop that fancy! hee hee.