


This morning we drove about 1/2 an hour to Neenach (towards Gorman) to the snow!! It wasn't much snow, you know... southern California snow...but good enough. The boys loved it, they threw snowballs at Daddy the whole time...well one did get me in the face but I figure that's all part of having boys. Part of the frozen snow throwing process. We had a great time. I have so many fond memories of growing up in the snow: sledding, sweet moon boots, getting my foot stuck so deep that my boot came off and was lost forever and then peeing my pants because of my great despair...you know all the normal childhood stuff!!
4 comments:
The one of Zachy looks like he's flying. Good job overall Hal.
Adorable picture of you and Danny at the snow!
I'm not so sure peeing your pants in the snow is a normal childhood experiance! :) LOL But I love you anyways :) and your cute little boys!
Great one of you and Danny. You guys are still such a cute couple! Just like "back in the day". =) Love ya!
Denise
Post a Comment